PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! One year ago has transferred or carried a bartholinitis. Abtsess have opened, after obrazo...

Tatyana, Murmansk
19.07.2004, 08:41
Hello! One year ago has transferred or carried a bartholinitis. Abtsess have opened, after it was formed retents. A cyst (nebolsh., it is painless.). Two weeks ago again abtsess. I sit at home with the two-year-old son, the husband have taken away on retraining in army (!?). Relatives in city are not present. "Has appointed" or nominated" to itself Cefalexinum 2-days, Nistatinum, Metronidazolum, Ibufrofenum, naruzhno - ointment ihtiolovaja, levomekol, vishnevskogo, etc. "lotions" on narodn. Honey.,
Suppositories "Betadin". Through 5 dn. abtsess has broken (plentifully, siln. A smell, albesent with an impurity of a blood) a turgidity was saved 2 3 days, time of allocation the same is, less, than all this further without a smell. Now (in a week!!! After break) it is allocated. Cream color, without a smell, a tumescence it is very small. Even less than was retents. A cyst and soft,
bezbol., at pressing it seems the secret and (can it seemed) with a smell was allocated.
Go to the doctor I can only in a week. Tell or say please, such long
" Purification or Ablution abtsessa " is a norm or rate or something can like a fistula. What forecast?
Even simply assume variants. And to the doctor I shall go necessarily, only hardly later.
Thankful in advance.

Pasenjuk A.M.
19.07.2004, 15:56
Unfortunately, formation of a fistula or diffusion potsessa on soft tissues and its or his transition in the chronic form is not excluded (it is impossible to appoint or nominate to itself so much many incompatible preparations!) Necessarily visit or attend the doctor.