PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I your old virtual patient (I Live in Spain, on May, 1st has given birth...

Elena
19.07.2004, 09:13
Good afternoon! I your old virtual patient (I Live in Spain, on May, 1st has given birth to the girl) thought that more to you while will not address an occasion, but me excites here that. Since day of sorts or labors has passed or has taken place already almost 49 days where that after 42 dej at me have absolutely stopped krovjanistye allocation (snjachala were plentiful then less and in the extremity or end of yellowish color, then about one week nothing was, and here today have begun again allocation all over again dark color, and by the evening brightly red. I have a little become agitated, whether is what is it? normal? Heard that during feeding by a breast monthly does not happen, please tell that to me to do or make it dangerously?

Pasenjuk A.M.
19.07.2004, 13:45
Restoration of a cycle is not excluded and at feeding by a breast, but the bleeding is possible or probable also, therefore visit or attend the gynecologist.