PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I had a cystitis, a propyl levometsitin, all pr in the summer...

Anastas
18.07.2004, 06:07
Hello, the doctor!
I had a cystitis, a propyl levometsitin in the summer, all has passed or has taken place, my doctor at all did not begin to take any special analyses (during the moment of illness or disease I was in France when has arrived - has passed or has taken place two months from the extremity or end of illness or disease), has told or said, that already late and to come it was necessary at once. After that nothing disturbed me, all was normal. At me was small (2 3 weeks) having rummaged in a sexual life and when I again was engaged in sex (including and oral) with my constant sexual partner - pains next day have again begun. Has accepted one tablet tsiprobaja and all has passed or has taken place. Whether tell or say, please, the infection can (or what there still) to be not at me, and at my sexual partner? What in that case we should hand over analyses? I have drunk tsiprobaj and he has helped or assisted to me is means, what it is possible to not be treated further or he only hammers in a pain? Thanks for answers.

Malanova T.B.
19.07.2004, 13:05
TSiprobaj - a serious antibiotic and to accept it or him as Analginum, unitary, it is impossible. And pains are not necessarily connected with an infection. It is necessary to descend or go on reception.