PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! Very much I ask you to help or assist. To me 24 years. Beremennostej was not. Anything with...

Tatyana
18.07.2004, 05:56
The doctor! Very much I ask you to help or assist. To me 24 years. Beremennostej was not. Anything serious for last 10 years did not hurt or be ill;be sick (only age. shejki uteruses put erosion from 17 years, but did not treat). First this winter abroad for the first time treated a cystitis antibiotics the whole month. The hardest candidiasis, a dysbacteriosis, 1, a dysplasia shejki uteruses 1 items with elements of a virus (VPG, 2 has developed?) and an immunodeficiency after an arrival to Moscow. In April have taken away in ginek. A hospital in native city in occasion of a cyst on an ovary, an itch and a burning sensation and abaissement of hair. Then obnar. A ureaplasma and a streptococcus (VPCH 16 and 18 otrits.). All have successfully treated summamedom under covering fljukostata, and a cyst at once began to treat Regulonom (Oestradiolum, misinformation.) - She has decreased in 2 times up to 35 mm (from 67 mm - in May), pains send away or have left, erosion has decreased. The status was completely stabilized for a summer - have prepared for vaccines SolkoTrihoVak and against herpes, wanted prizhech SolkoVaginom erosion. On US have told or said, that in 2 months absolutely will resolve if to accept nizkodozirov. Hormonal. I have changed gormonal. On Tri-regol (Oestradiolum, levogestrel) also has simultaneously caught a cold... A vulvitis (an itch and a burning sensation), 1, 2?, a candidiasis - increase or are enlarged every day, destroying or blasting mucous and a gum or gingiva of a mouth. Now I accept 9 day and I wish to stop reception of hormones in day (eruption). Though the immunologist has already made to me 2 injections Panavira, but the herpes on labiums do not pass or take place, will join a candidiasis. An infection on a mouth.
- Visibilities, reception gormonal. Preparations + a cold snap have provoked oppression it is exhausted. Immune system.
Tell or Say, please, that to me to do or make? It is an allergy on Tri-Regol?
The doctor ginekolog-the oncologist in holiday, and the gynecologist does not know...
Whether it is possible to interrupt reception on half of phase of a cycle?
How it will affect or influence a cyst?
How to learn or find out, what in a reality are necessary hormones for reception? And whether are necessary?
When it is necessary to begin reception a hormone. Agents?
In 2 days to me should make a biopsy shejki uteruses - whether it is possible to cauterize it or her?
Thanks!!!

scorceni
19.07.2004, 12:08
At you on clinic what that the immunodeficiency and if it is fairly similar on medicinal jatrogeniju, is shorter a pathology of treatment, remember antibiotics not vitamins, and from them there are such pieces, well to you it is a cyst so prevents to live? Very doubtfully, well a streptococcus have found out, well and what the person in fact not sterile bank, in itself in norm or rate there should live different microorganisms, on a skin and mucosas it knows any 3 kursinik medvuza, you that will throttle each bacterium antibiotics? Will earn lekarstvnnyj a hepatitis and or an aplasia of an osteal brain.