PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. To me 23, in 6 months after a birth of the second child mesjachny...

Tanya
19.07.2004, 06:01
Good afternoon. To me 23, in 6 months after a birth of the second child monthly go with an interval to 35 35 31 day (for example: a deck. 2 janv. 6 fev. 10 13) as before, I feel that vot-here should begin monthly, but one raznitsa-earlier if felt, all is fast and began, and now can pass or take place about one week prior to the beginning of monthly. Earlier all was as chasiki-almost the same number in each month. And a question my following: it was clear that that could and pass or take place, but nevertheless that it is possible to do or make (fiz. uprazhn.) or to drink (can be any grassy teas?) "to adjust" monthly or would like to make their more stable? K to a regret (and can be and is not present - since the childhood I do not like a medicine) any tabletochki to buy or purchase not smogu-I live far if it is possible advise something natural. In advance I thank for the answer and all I wish health.

Pasenjuk A.M.
19.07.2004, 11:32
After sorts or labors character of a menses can vary, especially if you feed. Observe, all is possible or probable soon to be restored