PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, Tatyana Borisovna! On a background of reception strong anibiotikov (at me...

Ekaterina
15.07.2004, 23:15
Good afternoon, Tatyana Borisovna! On a background of reception strong anibiotikov (I a pneumonia) which I apply and to this day had an easy or a light;a mild itch of a vulva and a vagina and white allocation without a smell. After the sexual certificate or act dryness and a tingling. ZPPP are excluded (recently passed or took place scheduled inspection). My doctor - in holiday, but at it or her one treatment - Tiberal (from everything, at any results of smears and to appoint or nominate she it or him tears almost every month) which my healthy kidneys and posojanno toshnit simply "fall off". What will you advise to undertake from not medicamental agents (I am afraid or rather afraid to mix or admix with lethal therapy of a pneumonia from which the terrible dysbacteriosis has already developed)? Trays or basins with broth of a camomile For a short while help or assist. Can be eat still something bolee-less effective? Thanks big for the answer. Yours faithfully, Ekaterina

Malanova T.B.
19.07.2004, 07:47
Antibacterial therapy includes obligatory application together with antibiotics of antimicotic preparations. If you receive them, it is necessary to hand over smears.