PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Prompt, please, that it is possible to undertake add...

Olga
16.07.2004, 06:05
Hello, the doctor! Prompt, please, that it is possible to undertake in addition in my situation: the husband was ill with a rubella, I contacted to it or him directly ahead of occurrence of an eruption (t. To. We live together), term at me 14 15 weeks. Has now handed over analyses on antibodies to a rubella. In hospital to me have told or said, that they need to be repeated in 10 days and depending on dynamics or changes to draw a conclusion on, whether I have caught and whether there is at me an immunity. The doctor! I know that the risk for the child in case of my disease is very great, to me everywhere in this case advise to interrupt pregnancy. I very much would like to learn or find out even approximately what this risk, how much percent or interests? And more, if infection of the child will occur or happen, whether it is possible to learn or find out by means of any analyses about presence or absence from it or him pathologies. Really all so is bad, and if I shall be ill, it will be necessary to do or make abortion. Whether it is possible to make something or something else?

Pasenjuk A.M.
17.07.2004, 02:47
Unfortunately, the doctor has given you absolutely correct references, risk of disease, e sli you did not hurt or be ill;be sick approximately 30 40 %, and the child catches thus in 100 % of cases, to diagnose deafness and blindness is not possible or probable in any way. Therefore only an abortion if you fall or be ill.

Olga
17.07.2004, 23:32
Many thanks for the answer. I shall hope very much, that I shall not be ill. And in continuation of a question: prompt, please, what is the time the husband will be infectious for me (suddenly I did not hurt or be ill;be sick, but also has not caught). Excuse for persistence, position very serious is simple and it would be desirable precisely for the nobility about all dangers.
In advance very much to you it is grateful.

Oshchepkova S.R.
19.07.2004, 06:21
Danger of infection 7 days prior to an eruption, and after its or her disappearance or eradication 7 - 8 days. Incubation peritod - 14 - 21 day.