PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Help or assist to understand in sedujushchem a question. At me and the husband 2 grup...

Elena of Item
17.07.2004, 11:47
Good afternoon! Help or assist to understand in sedujushchem a question. At me and the husband 2 group of a blood, at the child 1. The husband has solved, that the child not it or him. Explain, please, as the group of a blood is inherited.

ira
18.07.2004, 18:53
THE TABLE OF GROUPS OF THE BLOOD

By means of this table it is possible to define or determine group of a blood of the future child, knowing group of a blood of parents. Red tsveom groups of a blood of parents are allocated. On crossing sootvetsvenno dark blue color - possible or probable group of a blood of the child.

The group of a blood of the child is defined or determined proceeding from parent groups so (on a floor does not depend).
The most simple situation with the first and second groups:
The first () + the second () = only same
The first () + the third () = only same

With the first and fourth group it turns out unexpectedly (attention of suspicious mummies and daddies!!):
The first () + the fourth (AV) = only the second (or only the third ()

In general the combination to the fourth group gives many variants:
The second () + the fourth (AV) it is similar to a situation, when the third (+ the fourth (AV) = the second (either the third () or the fourth (AV), that is everything, except for the first (

The most remarkable for definition of a parent accessory or belonging, when
The second () + the third () = all groups of a blood

Unfortunately I can not place here the table if want I shall send you on email, but at you just should so to be or 1 or 2 group

The rhesus an accessory or a belonging is defined or determined so: If at both parents a negative rhesus - at the child too negative. In other cases at the child can be both negative, and positive even if at both parents the positive rhesus, at the kid is possible or probable negative rezus-the factor.

Pasenjuk AM, the gynecologist
19.07.2004, 04:57
You is the child because the group of a blood happens full AA and incomplete 0 (sm the table in the gynecologist), and a case of incomplete second group the first group of a blood of the child is possible or probable.