PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello dear d-r Malanova! I already asked your opinion on in...

Marina
15.07.2004, 12:45
Hello dear d-r Malanova!
I already asked your opinion in occasion of treatment of an endometriosis and an adenomyosis deferilinom. You have responded, that if there is no endometriodnoj a cyst jaichnika-that it " a variant of treatment ". I constantly do or make US, about a cyst of speech was not, but I quote " the left ovary.. The sizes.. Whether in itself the follicle diam 2.4 see Behind of a uterus is defined or determined gipoehogennoe education diam 0.8 see Is it contraindication for treatment deferilina? How it is possible to find out an oothecoma? Whether it is possible to speak that deferilin worse or better zoladeksa? Thankful in advance for the answer.

Marina
16.07.2004, 17:04
I finish, excuse, I do not know rules of conference. To that to me to address the questions after dialogue with d-m Malanovoj?

Malanova T.B.
19.07.2004, 04:52
1. Specify under descriptions of US - "follicle" in the left ovary meets each time or only at US in the middle of a cycle unitary? 2. If in an ovary it really follicle diferelin it is possible to use. 3. The cyst endometrioidnaja is diagnosed US. 4. Difereli n zoladeks preparations of one order.