PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! A problem following: I Accept Cilest the fourth month....

Tatyana
18.07.2004, 01:22
The dear doctor! A problem following: I Accept Cilest the fourth month. All three last months reception, monthly began not in a seven-day break, and earlier (I needed to accept still 2 3 tablets before the termination or ending of packing). I read that in first three months of reception such cases are possible or probable. I finished drinking tablets each time and strictly kept 7 yj a break (that is nothing shifting). Me excites, whether contraceptive properties of a preparation iz-for all of it or this could go down? If I had a contact in 7 yj a break (on 5 yj day after reception of last tablet), what probability of pregnancy??? (in fact monthly have begun as I already spoke earlier than I have finished reception of tablets) Consult please! Can it is necessary to make the test? Whether he will show chto-nibd so early? (contact was equal 2 weeks ago) Thanks in advance!

Soboleva L.I.
19.07.2004, 04:10
Hello! Most likely to you the habitual cycle was less than 28 days. More often it or this speaks too early nastulenie menstrual reaction. No trouble in it or this is not present, the effect of a preparation does not decrease. Can try to accept not 21, but 19 tablets in a month, that shortening a cycle.