PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Several years ago my girl accepted hormonal contraceptives (Trier...

Igor
15.07.2004, 20:51
Several years ago my girl accepted hormonal contraceptives (triregol, - to mine) and now cannot become pregnant. To the doctor to go does not want, speaks, that already one has sufficed her (the one who to her has registered these tablets). What it is possible to make?

The anonym
17.07.2004, 08:48
It is hardly connected with the appointed or nominated tablets, but careful inspection and delivery of necessary analyses here to not manage, and that she does not wish to address to doctors - strange, t. To. The more quickly to establish or install the reason, the it is more than chances to have children, the the woman is younger, the to solve these problems easier and do not forget, that in medicine (gynecology) there is a term - " old primapara " and this age nachinnaetsja from 26 years so there is a sense to hurry...

Igor
18.07.2004, 08:29
After she has ceased to accept its or her tablets monthly it would be possible to name "century", and the most abrupt tampax sufficed minutes on ten.
And more at it or her have defined or determined a chronic adnexitis.
And it is necessary to hand over what analyses?

child
19.07.2004, 03:39
Complex of necessary analyses the doctor at survey and defines or determines carrying out of US.