PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me the extremity or end of 22 weeks. 1) tell or say, please, how much or as far as opas...

Olga
18.07.2004, 22:44
Hello. At me the extremity or end of 22 weeks. 1) tell or say threat of an abortion (analyses good, pains and vydeleny are not present), please, is how much dangerous at the raised or increased tonus of the uterus truncated shejke, low position of a fetus. 2) the treatment, appointed or nominated to me the doctor in hospital is how much effective: Dexamethazonum of 1/4 tablets of once a day 1/4 tablets 4 times a day, Magne 6 1 tablet 3 times a day, 7 mi dnevnyj a course of nyxes of magnesia on 2 times a day, 10 ti dnevnyj a course of Acidum ascorbinicum with a glucose and cocarboxylases (intravenously). Perhaps my question is not absolutely correct in relation to your colleagues, but the bases to doubt are: for a week spent in hospital, at such treatment at two girls have gone or send bloody allocation and more at one abortion. nehotelos that it would happen and with me, t. To. Pregnancy to me was very difficultly gave also I shall not go through, if I shall lose this child.

Pasenjuk A.M.
19.07.2004, 01:37
1/the probability, therefore treatment is very high is obligatory.
2. Basically all is correct + a confinement to bed. + a question on a stitching on shejku uteruses.