PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, izvenite that I disturb, but would like to ask a question. 17 oktjab...

Olga
17.07.2004, 20:59
Good afternoon,
izvenite that I disturb, but would like to ask a question.
On October, 17th (Friday) I was at the doctor of the gynecologist, in enough dear or expensive clinic. Has come on reception in complaints to a pain in a bottom of a stomach or belly. After survey have made US. On US vrcha has diagnosed a teratoma of the right ovary and and at all of it or this did not doubt. I have started to doubt, and vrach-the gynecologist have advised, if I doubt to make uzi in other place. So I also have made. On Saturday (19) next day I have gone to other out-patient department and have made there US, that vrcha to me has told or said that I do not see a teratoma. There is an area where it is possible to confuse, but it not a teratoma. But to be assured or confident has appointed or nominated control US in 2 weeks.
I wish to add still following:
1. I accepted postinor in July after that at me were before a menses any brown allocation.
2. Last cycle last 43 days (at me usually 33 40) and and with greater or big pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly.
3.2 years I lichilas from a ureaplasma and here this month I last time drank antibiotics and have recovered. (antibiotics has drunk ochen-much)

Tell or Say please. What probability that the diagnosis a teratoma correct. And accordingly probability of a mistake or an error of the first doctor. In the given concrete case.
To me only 19 years I would like normlano to get or start the child.
I am am frightened very much with absolute confidence of the doctor of the diagnosis.

To wait to me for 2 weeks or even a following cycle and to do or make operation? Advise something.

In advance many thanks.

Titov S.J.
19.07.2004, 00:42
MAKE ONCE AGAIN US! SEVEN TIMES OTMER-ONE CUT off! W. W. W. W03. RU 5080977