PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me have put many diagnoses: dysfunction jachnikov, solderings, go...

Oksana
17.07.2004, 22:59
Hello! To me have put many diagnoses: dysfunction jachnikov, solderings, hormonal disturbance and more an endometriosis, but this disease of 50 % on 50 % (the doctor still precisely is not assured or confident). To me of 28 years. Iz-for what so early at me it is so much diseases, especially garmonalnoe disturbance and an endometriosis, in fact I more abortion did not do or make any. Still I have 2 months of allocation, but neither infections urogenital, nor erosions have not shown analyses. The doctor has told or said what is it all iz-for hormonal disturbances. It so? Also has appointed or nominated to me medicines, all of them homeopathic and on the basis of grasses (he has told or said that while nehochet to appoint or nominate antibiotics and gomonalnye preparations), and these medicines will help or assist me, in fact they also dear or expensive.

Pasenjuk A.M.
18.07.2004, 23:13
It is complex or difficult to tell or say, whence diseases, I would recommend in such situation before treatment a diagnostic laparoscopy, dl I specifications of the diagnosis and the decision of a question on treatment because gomoepatija not always brings desirable result.