PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 29 years, children are not present, abortions were in 18 19 years. Till February of this year not...

Lena
17.07.2004, 12:52
To me of 29 years, children are not present, abortions were in 18 19 years. Till February of this year there were no gynecologic problems. In February at delivery of annual analyses (yearly I go to the gynecologist) it was found out ureoplazma which did not disturb me. After complex treatment by antibiotics, immunostimuljatorami and t. Item the analysis good (handed over how much or as far as time for half a year). However in the beginning of May there were pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly, the doctor has defined or determined an acute bilateral adnexitis (DNK-analyses on all kinds of infections negative). It was treated under the following scheme or plan: tsiprolet, Methyluracilum, Trichopolum, nistatin-all this in tablets, indometatsinovye suppositories and clysters from nastoja romashki-is proctal, wads with ointment Vishnevskogo - intravaginalno, nyxes of vitamins 1 and 6, a course of an electrophoresis and course UZ-of therapy. The US shows, that the inflammation at the left still is, and on the right - like it's OK, but also there, and tam-solderings. I still feel nagging pains. The doctor has appointed or nominated intravenous nyxes of Sodium thiosulfatum, and then - nyxes of an aloe, and vtechenie 3 h on\off cycles time monthly to accept Biseptolum and indometatsinovye proctal or anal suppositories. Questions: 1. Whether correct treatment? 2. Whether it is possible to get rid of an inflammation and solderings as a result of treatment for ever? 3. What consequences are probable for the future pregnancy and, in general, how much or as far as she is possible or probable, and whether will be normal? 4. What it is necessary to undertake for disposal from (or decreases) negative consequences of my diseases? Thanks.

Maljarskaja M.M.
18.07.2004, 22:58
Treatment correct. It is impossible to get rid of solderings for ever. h it is possible to cut on operation, but as a rule he are formed anew. Therefore the purpose of treatment - to eliminate or erase;remove simpmtomy. If still disturbs a pain, the competent physiotherapy would be effective. Concerning pregnancy it is possible to guess only. Sometimes adherent or adhesive process leads to an obstruction uterine ttrub. But predsskazat it is impossible. If will be problemyju we shall solve them by way of entering laparoskopicheskoe separation of solderings and plastic of pipes), and zaree to worry there is nothing. If pregnancy will come or step, to its or her most current of soldering do not stir or prevent.