PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Continuation of a subject for Malanova T. from October, 15th 2003 15 : 10 : 37 THANKS...

Svetlana
17.07.2004, 06:59
Continuation of a subject for Malanova T. from October, 15th 2003 15 : 10 : 37
THANKS BIG to YOU FOR the ANSWER! To me this problem is not unimportant, understand why =). Still it would be desirable to know all about consequences, namely: 1. How often to go to genikologu, mamologu, whether and nebudet at me disturbances of a hormonal background? 2. What does my husband feel at the sexual certificate or act? 3. How ablation is reflected voobshchem in an organism? 4. How my tummy after plasty will look or appear? 5. And in what sum obajdetsja a plasty? 6. And whether do or make such operation in Samara? IN ADVANCE to YOU it is grateful!!!

Malanova T.B.
18.07.2004, 20:01
Svetlana! Your husband can feel nothing at affinity. To the gynecologist to go 1 2 times to a year, it is obligatory to do or make US. To mammologu to appear first time and in the subsequent depending on indications. As ovaries are left, in your state of health no deviations or rejections should be. After plasty the stomach or belly can look or appear well. Who and for what money does or makes plasty in Samara - I do not know.