PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Alla Mihajlovna! Again I address to you for the help and advice or council. I to you neodnokr...

Ljuba
17.07.2004, 10:34
Alla Mihajlovna! Again I address to you for the help and advice or council. I repeatedly already wrote to you about the unfortunate pregnancy in 42. Last letter was on your Mail, after an abortion. Probably has badly worked a server, t. To. The answer I have not waited. In brief - except for a heart disease the hyperechoic stomach, meningomielotsele and sp. bifida has been found out. Also - a placental presentation. Pregnancy has been interrupted 25.01 in Sechenovskoj to clinic uniinstantly or in one stage, then after a bleeding in toto put - vakuumaspiratsija. Then longly were smearing bright allocation. At an extract for 4 day - on US (from above) - the cavity of the uterus is expanded and corresponds or meets to term posleoperats. The period. The free liquid is not present. Now 16 day after abortion. Pregnancy was for 20 weeks, on US actually - 16. Allocation bezhevo-rozovo-brownish. Slime, probably ovulatory was added. After operation accepted a doxycycline 100* 3., * 500 * 3., Nistatinum. 6. 02 again did or made from above US - the cavity of the uterus is slightly expanded up to 6 mm. The free liquid in m/to a basin is not present. The doctor on US has told or said, that after sorts or labors - allocation till 2 months. In my case - probably 1. I very much worry, t. To. umenja appendages only on the right. Can to me that nibd add from medicines? Monthly I wish to spend under prekrytiem any makrolidnyh antibiotics. What to me to do or make?

Pasenjuk A.M.
18.07.2004, 11:16
Very much I regret about happened, tk a case I remember (letters did not receive). Treatment is spent correctly, to add from antibiotics it is necessary nothing, for the best reduction of a uterus - tincture of water pepper. In the first menses it is necessary naznachene antibiotics - azitromitsin, or Rovamycinum