PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How define or determine presence of a tonus of a uterus? What attributes?...

The anonym
14.07.2004, 02:18
How define or determine presence of a tonus of a uterus? What attributes?

Malanova T.B.
15.07.2004, 11:42
If you speak about a pregnant uterus a phrase " the uterus in a tonus " means inspissation of a uterus near at hand. The uterus begins prizodit in a tonus oshchutimo for the woman more close to sorts or labors.

The anonym
16.07.2004, 00:42
Yes, I have in view of a pregnant uterus. To me yesterday did or made US, term of 3 4 weeks. Today kak-that the stomach or belly is strained or intense. Here I also think, if there was a tonus of a uterus, yesterday it or he would be found out or it is necessary to go in addition to the doctor?

Malanova T.B.
17.07.2004, 12:09
At you not raised or increased tonus of a uterus, and a clump of gas in kishchechnike. At term of 4 weeks YOU cannot define or determine the raised or increased tonus of a uterus. However, if there are attributes of threat you will feel pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly and in the field of a loin.

child
18.07.2004, 10:47
Many thanks, the doctor! I at the slightest pretext perezhivaju-the first pregnancy have stood. I very much would like the child!!!