PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me 3 4 weeks of pregnancy and threat of an abortion. To me propis...

Nastja
17.07.2004, 18:20
Hello, at me 3 4 weeks of pregnancy and threat of an abortion. To me have registered to drink utrozhestan. Whether tell or say please I can work on a computer. In advance I thank for the answer

Ryazanov And.
18.07.2004, 09:41
The general or common references: at job behind a computer it is recommended to do or make each hour a break for 15 minutes provided that your monitor is reliably protected. It is even better, if the computer is connected to the liquid crystal monitor - he does not give any radiation. If at you the monitor of the old sample after 5 months of pregnancy to work with it or him does not follow. It is noticed also, that at mummies who did not interrupt job behind a computer, children were born with small weight. Probably, that fault to all fatigue which is caused with job behind a computer. Try to not overtire, at intensifying pains the confinement to bed is necessary, and hospitalization is even better.