PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. The doctor, at me term of 17 18 weeks, yesterday has addressed in ZHK on...

Anna
17.07.2004, 04:43
Hello.
The doctor, at me term of 17 18 weeks, yesterday has addressed in ZHK in occasion of nojushchej hurt at the left in the bottom of a stomach or belly, the doctor with ZHK (after "internal" inspection) has made the conclusion "CYST" of the left ovary and has sent me on US, on uzi have told or said, that that's all right, is possible or probable - the intestine disturbs and have recommended to accept some days NOSHPU,
And today the doctor with ZHK has told or said, that NOSHPA is not necessary (and is concrete nothing concerning my complaint has specified).
In your opinion, than can beat this pain is caused or called, whether it is necessary and possible to accept NOSHPU how it can be reflected in my pregnancy?
Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
18.07.2004, 08:29
The pain can be caused or called both reductions of a uterus, and spastic strictures of a sigmoid intestine. Noshpu to accept it is possible, if there is a pain. It to not be reflected in a fetus in any way. And the pain can sprovotsirovatsokrashchenija uteruses and an abortion.