PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Two months ago to me have diagnosed " Chronic prostati...

Evgenie
18.07.2004, 01:01
Hello!
Two months ago to me have diagnosed " the Chronic prostatitis in a phase of an exacerbation. A genitourinary ureaplasmosis ". Have appointed or nominated fizio and hardly later - antibiotics. After the first procedures color of a semen - instead of white - zhelto-green the allocation, more similar on sopli has changed. Spermogramma has shown, that there are no spermatozoons (them 0!), it is a lot of slime and leucocytes. The attending physician has suggested to continue treatment of a prostatitis, and about spermatozoons has expressed in that spirit, that them " can never and was not " (in fact spermagrammu I did not do or make earlier). Now to me koljat tseftriakson (and with it or him an electrophoresis). Result zero. How you consider or count, whether there is in my case any chance to correct position? I only 25 also would like kogda-nibud to have the children...

Kamenetskij B.A.
18.07.2004, 07:30
Evgenie! If the doctor does or makes such applications or statements, it seems to me, that it or him your genesial health not absolutely interests. Probably speech should go about change of the expert. Try to ask this question in section ANDROLOG.