PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. The clamidiosis is found out in me. I did or made the express diagnostics, and t...

Julia
05.07.2004, 05:20
Good afternoon. The clamidiosis is found out in me. I did or made the express diagnostics, and there there was an analysis only on one kind ureoplazmy, and mycoplasmas. I wish to start to treat a clamidiosis right now.. But speak, that it is necessary to make the analysis on other kinds ureoplazmy and mycoplasmas. And for this purpose then neobhodimi to wait a menses. And this time. The doctor whom me observed to me of it or this did not speak.... In occasion of treatment. Antibiotics have been registered, but to instructions is not written any link, what is it from hlomidioza... (Tinidazolum, Trihapol, Sumamed, Tirzhinan). And when it is necessary to hand over repeated analyses? Right after treatments, or through what that time?? In advance, thanks!

Malanova T.B.
06.07.2004, 20:51
1. Treatment is better for spending on a background of a menses, having begun or started with 1 go day of a cycle. 2. sumamed it is used at a clamidiosis. 3. Treatment incomplete, is not present antimicotic preparations.

Julia
10.07.2004, 10:02
It from a candidiasis? Nistatinum to drink?
And the list of medicines he promotes treatment hlomidioza?

Malanova T.B.
12.07.2004, 13:18
Yes, prophylaxis of a candidiasis should be necessarily. Basically, all preparations are.

Julia
15.07.2004, 23:25
And more one question! To me the doctor has appointed or nominated treatment. Would like to specify a little njuansov!
Has told or said, that course of treatment - 7 days.
1 j day - Tinidazolum
2 j day - trihapol
3 j day - Sumamed
And every day in tech. 7 days - tirzhinan suppositories.

I have not understood the following: tablets to drink only 3 days, or to repeat a course twice, and Tinidazolum to drink third time on 7 j day.

Malanova T.B.
18.07.2004, 06:25
Very strange scheme or plan. Utochnjate at the doctor. I with such scheme or plan do not agree.