PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, please! At me a delay of 5 days, for 3 day of a delay were ill p...

The barbarian
15.07.2004, 18:22
Help or Assist, please! At me a delay of 5 days, for 3 day of a delay kidneys, most likely pregnancy were ill, the test yet did not do or make, before a kidney at all did not disturb. Tell or say, how them to treat and from what it occurs or happens?

Anna
16.07.2004, 05:02
The barbarian, hand over urgently utrennuju I wet on the general or common analysis (in sterile to bank, a wad in a vagina) to collect it is necessary all urine. Thus you look or see presence of fiber in urine (a parameter of problems with kidneys). If fiber is also pregnancy will prove to be true, vrach depending on its or his quantity or amount will appoint or nominate therapy resolved at pregnancy (for example drops Kanefon on 20. 3 in day, and grassy collectings for kidneys). I wish good luck.

The barbarian
18.07.2004, 02:42
Anna, I recently handed over analyses of a blood and wet (one month ago), to me the doctor has told or said all in norm or rate... I here think, it can simply my organism so has reacted to pregnancy?

Anna
18.07.2004, 04:55
The barbarian, for calm I wet peresdat is better, the it is more that during its or her pregnancy it is necessary to hand over constantly (monthly). At me too right at the beginning ached a bit both a back and a loin, and a bottom of a stomach or belly (all as before monthly) I could not understand whether from sports roofing felts of a kidney (they never hurted or were ill;were sick me, could not define or determine). For calm of soul it is necessary taki to hand over all the analysis as a problem with kidneys it is better than before subjects it is better to find out and neutralize! I wish health!