PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, greetings! At me suspicion on pregnancy. A sleepiness terrible. Ochen...

Katya
09.07.2004, 17:03
Girls, greetings! At me suspicion on pregnancy. A sleepiness terrible. Very strong delicacy. nervy-terribly hand over, and attacks (hour 2 it is normal, then all silently or not so:) I hate, then passes or takes place and anew). There was a delay of 6 days, have then begun monthly, but strange. Practically anything is not present. The express tests negative. What is it can be? Can, at whom as was. Very much I want the child. Thanks

Natalia
10.07.2004, 10:59
On early term tests can say lies, I can advise to hand over a blood on HGCH (definition of pregnancy) is 100 % will be authentic, Success!

tanya
12.07.2004, 15:16
Very similar on pregnancy. Wait still couple of days or nedelku (I know as it excruciatingly:), and then still testik with sensitivity 10 50 HGch (if I correctly remember, and that at me at a delay showed the first 2 weeks very thin polosochku only in sensitive dear or expensive tests, and cheap did not show anything). It is possible certainly vnutrivaginalnoe uzi, but it is very dangerous on such terms, and there is no confidence that will show something. Give the God that it there was a pregnancy at you. This MIRACLE!

Katya
13.07.2004, 16:32
Girls, thanks huge for responses. I am going to to go in ZHK, all to learn or find out:))

tanya
14.07.2004, 17:48
I used 9 tests for 2 weeks:)))) In ZHK I think at once will tell or say:) we WISH YOU the CHILD:) OR TWO %)

Paradise
14.07.2004, 21:57
Girls, there can be I the pregnant woman? On 5 and for 8 day after the beginning monthly were sexual certificates or acts, in a week have begun brownish allocation (go 3 day). Term is still very small for testing. What to do or make? Thankful in advance

For Rai
18.07.2004, 02:12
To wait:) Can be pregnant:)