PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Married 1.5 years, do not come pregnancy. Irregular monthly with 16 le...

The world
14.07.2004, 09:34
Married 1.5 years, do not come pregnancy. Irregular monthly from 16 years, delays for 2 months if without Progesteronum, at the husband spermogramma normal, Already all hope has lost, became such malicious on itself, irritable. All last year to me repeated that at me a right-hand adnexitis, nyxes did or made, tablets the saw, on recent (we shall tell or say so manual) survey 24 go January the doctor has told or said that at me a link sided adnexitis. I have asked diagnostic laparaskopiju, and on February, 1st have made laparskopiju, rez-you are those: patalogii from a uterus it is not revealed, the right and left pipes are passed or taken place;passable, laparaskopichesky the diagnosis: a polycystosis of the right ovary.
Datas of laboratory: OAK kv-121/l, Er-4.2 10 in 12 degrees, PTI-86 %, TS/p-086, Z-5. 4x10 in 9 degrees, SOE-17 mi../ch.
OAM-color s/sh, ud. ves-1022, belok-0.033 %.
(Excuse this that that I have disassembled from an extract).
I cannot get to the doctor in any way, she constantly postpones reception of patients, and I am am excruciated with a question what to do or make? By the way today 5 put m. ts., after equal 60 days of absence! I read that a polycystosis it nenastuplenie to an ovulation, and for the beginning accept Clostilbegytum, in general tell or say to me please how to cure a polycystosis. Though to tell the truth I am afraid that I shall not find those gormononalnyh preparations which to me will register, t. To. I cannot find tests for an ovulation in drugstores of our city at all!!! Them simply do not deliver!

Kamenetskij B.A.
16.07.2004, 01:33
The reason of sterility or barrenness most likely endocrine. To cure a polycystosis to you not udastsja, and here to spend treatment for restoration of an ovulatory cycle it is necessary. Unfortunately, to appoint or nominate treatment in absentia, I cannot.

Hope
17.07.2004, 12:20
The world, and you did not try to address in the center of planning of family? And a problem with absence of preparations reshima. You for certain have relatives in other cities.

The world
18.07.2004, 00:47
Thanks you for your answer, leaves so my polycystosis now with me forever.