PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me on January, 14th has occured or happened somoproizvolnyj an abortion on 6 7 n...

Margarita
17.07.2004, 12:21
Hello! At me on January, 14th has occured or happened somoproizvolnyj an abortion on 6 7 week of pregnancy. He/she is 4 I pregnancy. I have hardly saved the first (8 months have spent in hospital), and the subsequent have ended with abortions. And before last pregnancy there was a break almost 6 years and zaberemennet I could only by means of medicines. Now to me of 29 years. Anybody does not speak me about the reason of an abortion. Everyone speak, what is it happens, and all. Prompt, as it is possible to strengthen an organism and to be warned against an abortion. Through what time I can make new attempt to become pregnant? Really so it is necessary to wait a floor of year? And more, in hospital me have examined and have told or said what "to clean" there is no necessity. Really happens also such? It can be dangerous? Thankful in advance!

Oshchepkova S.R.
17.07.2004, 23:42
RDV not always belajut after an abortion. Half a year after an abortion give to be surveyed and that the organism was restored. You should conduct the schedule of rectal temperature of 6 months, to hand over a blood on hormones: Testosteron-Depotum, Progesteronum, Prolactinum; to make a picture of a turkish saddle; to make US; to consult at genetics; to be surveyed all infections (chlamydias, mycoplasmas, ureaplasmas, gardnerelly, trihomoniaz, a gonorrhea, TSMV, herpes, toksorplazmoz) - the partner too to survey. Now to accept vitamins and to follow a policy of a physiotherapy.