PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To you I shall be very grateful, if you can respond to mine in...

Marina
16.07.2004, 09:12
Hello! To you I shall be very grateful, if you can answer my questions. Today has made US of a uterus and appendages in a direction of the doctor, and on reception to the gynecologist to go only next week the free time will get out.
1. Whether necessarily ovaries at the woman should be the identical size (at me on the right: 3521, at the left: 3218)? Besides the right ovary closely prilezhit to a rib of a uterus, and the uterus too is rejected to the right. (three years ago there was an inflammation of the right appendage) It that, iz-for inflammations? Can be at me has not passed or has not taken place up to the extremity or end inflammatory process?
2. What size should be a uterus (at me: length: 56, peredne-the back size: 31, width: 50) (One year ago there was a cesarean section. Pregnancy was the first and while unique.) still adherent or adhesive process in a cavity of a small basin. Volumetric educations in a cavity of a small basin it is not revealed.
3. Whether correct size shejka uteruses: dl. 33, per - z, r 23
Many thanks

Malanova T.B.
17.07.2004, 23:04
At Vs eats only displays of adherent or adhesive process in a small basin. I advise you to pass or take place a course fiziolechenija.