PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, it is very important to me to know, when vse-taki it is possible to begin weight...

Alisa
13.07.2004, 03:07
The dear doctor, it is very important to me to know, when vse-taki it is possible to start to conduct a sexual life after treatment of erosion shejki uteruses. The matter is that I passed or took place treatment at the doctor of the maximum or supreme category laser therapy, she has warned, that if I shall pass or shall take place a course tamponolechenija by a normal life it is possible to return in 3 weeks after cauterization. And akusher in a local out-patient department which followed to my this policy, speaks, that in spite of the fact that at me all has begun to live, even a month it is impossible to live a sexual life.
How to be? I feel that such long continence will go to me only to harm. In advance thanks for the answer.

Alisa
14.07.2004, 17:46
I shall specify: to me 22 years, at me are the constant partner with which we live 4 years. It was treated by the Solaris, the course is already passed or taken already place, I feel well, if not one but...

Malanova T.B.
17.07.2004, 22:42
1. Continence still never harmed to anybody. 2. The sexual life is possible or probable after a control colposcopy which shows as all has begun to live. 3. Usually full zazhivlenien comes in a month after cauterization.