PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 30 years. Already 2 times there was a thrush, but after use pimafutsina...

Elena
16.07.2004, 14:35
To me of 30 years. Already 2 times there was a thrush, but after use pimafutsina quickly itch and unpleasant sensations passed or took place. Now, there were again signs of a thrush. I already some times used pimafutsinom (first time of 3 suppositories, as before), have not helped or assisted, then 5 - again nothing has helped or assisted, simultaneously the partner was treated by Clotrimazolum (ointment). Now within 2 months I do not live any more a sexual life, and an itch in a vagina, in district of sexual labiums (humidity + the itch), in district of a clitoris has remained. I have accepted Difljukam, and I feel again - any positive changes. Tell or say, what is it can be and as it to treat. P. S. Abortions did not do or make, never gave birth or travailled.

Irtuganov N.S.
17.07.2004, 21:53
You should spend smears as molochgitsa (that happens very much often) is a background of a sexual infection. Well and at revealing - to spend corresponding or meeting treatment.