PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, help or assist, please. I became in stuffy premises or rooms and buses pada...

Ira
01.07.2004, 11:57
Girls, help or assist, please. I became in stuffy premises or rooms and buses to faint. What it is necessary to do or make to avoid it or this?

Alla
04.07.2004, 23:09
To not go in public transport and to not be in stuffy premises or rooms!

Tanja
08.07.2004, 19:35
Well Alla also has responded!!! And if the person works and there is no personal transport? Ira, I when was pregnant the truth once have fainted in the underground. So when I about it or this to the doctor have told or said, she pomerjala to me pressure and has taken the analysis of a blood. In occasion of pressure I do not remember it has been raised or increased or lowered, and here have by birth found out, that at me the hemoglobin is very lowered. Have registered an iron preparation and have advised to buy "gematogenki", you know - chocolates such in drugstores sell. And fie, fie, fie with me such any more was not. Also try to leave more often on air if you work ask to open a window and to air more often. Success to you!

Alla
10.07.2004, 13:27
This only thing that arises to a conclusion at such question is simple. And still, if the person lives not in a megacity (in Moscow, certainly it is difficult to not go on obshch. Transport, but even there it is possible to find a way out) it is possible to think up something if to you your pregnancy is important. I too worked all pregnancy (and till now I work), and so at first I went only on marshrutkah which are in any city, there vse-taki do not push and do not breathe to you to face, then, when to me and marshrutki have ceased to approach or suit (very much there shakes), I began to go by a taxi. And when it became too unprofitable, I began to agree with that who goes on job by the machine or car, somebody yes will bring up. And this all that I well myself felt all time if I fell in syncopes I to obshch. To transport and close would not approach or suit. More shortly, it is just necessary TO LIKE ITSELF and to protect, especially in such position. Lushe to spend a heap of money for a taxi, than to endanger itself (in the bus can not only push but also infect something, especially during epidemics).

Natalia
12.07.2004, 23:56
Really, Ira, you should avoid whenever possible transport and stuffy premises or rooms.
And so most likely, at you the lowered hemoglobin, t. e. An anemia and it is probable, problems with pressure. Consult with your doctor. For certain to you will appoint or nominate ferriferous preparations (Totema, Sorbifer) which will help or assist to remove or take off possible or probable syncopes.
At me similar situations in public transport were most - now I try, that with me together somebody from relatives went.

Lina
14.07.2004, 22:42
If nevertheless it is necessary to go in stuffy public transport - always have with itself in a handbag sal ammoniac. As feel that has begun - priotryvajte kryshechku and... Inhale aroma ponemnozhku. It made sober me not only at pregnancy, but also at a vegeto-vascular dystonia, is more correct at its or her exacerbation.

Kira
17.07.2004, 21:52
Try to go sitting, do not cost or stand in public transport. If there is such opportunity, have a seat on final stoppings, stations. I go to the underground one station back up to final to sit down and not stand in road.