PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Heard, that much is passed the child through generation, t. e....

Marina
17.07.2004, 02:59
Hello! Heard, that much is passed the child through generation, t. e. From babushek-grandfathers often even in a greater degree, than from parents. How much or As far as it is correct? The matter is that at my native grandmother 7 children were born, but have survived only three boys, all girls (two of them - twins) have died, not having lived till 8 months. Whether it can be passed me?

Talanova E.J.
17.07.2004, 05:01
Dear Marina! I think, that your pavors are groundless. Yes, very much many variants of a hereditary pathology " are passed through generation ". But that situation which you describe, most likely, to genetics has no attitude or relation. The high early children's mortality those years about which there is a speech, was, unfortunately, the usual phenomenon. The reasons - alas, basically social: serious conditions of a life, stress (aggravated by many public phenomena), a bad delivery, low culture of medicine in general and micropediatrics, in particular, especially in small cities and a countryside, and mn. dr. I think, that your excitements are vain.

Marina
17.07.2004, 12:03
Thanks for the answer! It is healthy, if it not so, simply it is not clear, why boys have survived only, in fact everyone speak, that girls usually by nature are much stronger, that even allergies from fathers are not passed them, unlike boys.

Talanova E.J.
17.07.2004, 15:56
About that NO allergies from fathers are passed girls - leisure fiction. And here " a vector of sexual selection " in human populations - a subject interesting. For a long time it is noticed, that though it is conceived approximately fifty-fifty boys and girls, for the years of children born and lived certain quantity or amount other proportion "shifted" in any party or side there is. A direction of "shift" depends on conditions in which there is a population (fiziko-geographical and sotsialno-historical). In greater or big families (families of our great-grandmothers and grandmothers) such shift is easier for tracking or for looking after, than in families, where 1 2 children, as now. In my family - a situation similar described by you: from 7 children of my grandmother born in the beginning 30 h of years, in the early childhood (about one year) from illnesses or diseases have died 3 girls and 1 boy has died later of an antidiphtherial inoculation, and has survived 3 boys, + my mum later was born.

Marina
17.07.2004, 20:02
Many thanks! Probably, really, " the law of conservation " at that time operated or worked: in wars was lost huge kol-in men, can, therefore and survived more boys... In our case, it turns out second half 40 - the beginning 50