PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, please, ahead of 4 days about New year. My monthly on graffik...

Mary
15.07.2004, 02:13
Help or Assist, please, ahead of 4 days about New year. My monthly on graffiku should come 25 26 go December, today 27 e - they are not present 9 has made the test - pregnancy is not present). It is necessary for me, that they send or have come today, differently all holidays is necessary to me provaljatsja at home...
Usually they last at me about one week (the first 4 days strongly, and then almost anything).
Prompt how to be???? Very much you I ask. If they will come today, whether it is possible kak-to reduce that them that to 31 mu they have almost come to the end? Thanks big for a prompt reply.

Mireja
16.07.2004, 02:57
There are agents which as that is stopped monthly, but on how much I know, it is a course what that, t. e. Not one tablet. I advise obratitsa to the doctor, to swallow of nothing, that was not worse.

Mireja
17.07.2004, 17:41
There are agents which as that is stopped monthly, but on how much I know, it is a course what that, t. e. Not one tablet. I advise obratitsa to the doctor, to swallow of nothing, that was not worse.