PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I shall be very grateful to you for the answer as any more I do not know, that...

Svetlana
16.07.2004, 01:35
Hello!
I shall be very grateful to you for the answer, as any more I do not know what to do or make. Half a year back I have become pregnant and have made mini-abortion on early term. Constants (at least once a month) thrushes since then have begun. Any more I do not know, how with it or this to struggle. And as each time after sex with the husband if we did not use a condom (I I accept contraceptive tablets), at me the thrush begins, and it or he has a strong boring on a genital. On venereal diseases results negative were checked many times. We were treated by autumn of the last year for a clamidiosis. Now the clamidiosis is not found out. Whether there can be at the husband a boring from a thrush?
We live in the USA. The doctor simply registers to me tablets from a thrush (type Difljukan) which help or assist me, but then all starts over again.
Whether that contraceptive tablets can kapk-to affect or influence flora?
Help or Assist, please, as about any normal sex life of speech cannot be. Were already tortured.
One more question: I have changed tablets as previous did not hold a cycle and monthly began in the middle of a cycle. A propyl new tablets one month. Monthly have not begun. Has already started to drink a new pack. The test for pregnancy did or made also result negative. Tell or say, it simply the organism gets used to new tablets and consequently at me such irregular cycle?
In advance to you it is grateful
Yours faithfully, Svetlana

The barbarian
16.07.2004, 18:12
vayayafya

The anonym
17.07.2004, 00:17
Svetlana, and you tried to check flora of the husband?.. .vozmozhno it its or his leucocytes cause in you response. If it really thrush drink "difljukan" on 1 tab. (150 mg.) once in two weeks during 3 h months.

Elena
17.07.2004, 16:07
Light, and you know, that your husband too is the carrier or bearer of a thrush and it or he too should be treated, and desirable, that the doctor has appointed or nominated to you treatment identical lek. Agents, t. To. They should influence one strain of bacteria.