PDA

Просмотр полной версии : By results of usual US on 22 23 j to week ber-ti it is diagnosed..

Natasha
14.07.2004, 20:05
By results of usual US on 22 23 j to week ber-ti it is diagnosed FPN 1 j to a degree, a hypoxia of a fetus (palpitation of a fetus 145 ud, a maturity of a placenta 0 - I, thickness of a placenta 2, 3, sm, structure or frame non-uniform due to anehogennyh includings or incorporations, quantity or amount of amniotic waters normal, the cord or navel has three vessels, 4 hkamernyj the section of heart is visualized insufficiently precisely, RI = 0, 77 - it is raised or increased).
Whether 1. It is possible on the basis of these or it given to put such diagnoses?
Whether 2. Treatment is Correctly appointed or nominated: Curantylum 1. 3 times a day, no-shpa 1 t. 2 times a day, vit. E 2 times a day on 1 t., hofitol 1 t 3 times a day?
3. Whether very much dangerous this diagnosis?

Malanova T.B.
17.07.2004, 15:59
1. If it is combined with clinical displays, such conclusion. Probably, it is competent. 2. Treatment beremenym appoints or nominates only akusher, I do not correct or adjust and I do not make comments on it or him. 3. If lecht all passes or takes place.