PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether hello I would like to ask it is possible to accept postinor with vitamins...

Umida
16.07.2004, 20:50
Whether hello I would like to ask it is possible to accept postinor with vitamins Oligovit, through what time after sexual contact they should be accepted and how much pieces as often it is possible for them to use, how much or as far as percent or interests he zashishchaet from beremenosti, accepting postinor it is possible to sunbathe on the sun or to go to a sun deck. I hope you will answer all my questions, for me it is very important. In advance many thanks is on March, 8th.

Soboleva L.I.
17.07.2004, 15:40
Hello! How correctly to accept postinor it is in detail written to instructions to a preparation. One tablet after the sexual certificate or act, the second - in 12 hours. Vitamin preparation Oligovit does not influence IN ANY WAY on postinor, therefore it or he needs to be accepted how is written to instructions. As to postinora it is very big hormonal stress for an organism, sometimes leads to proof disturbances of a cycle. That is why it or he at all is not recommended to be applied. Basically the agent this or thus effective enough, but also on its or his background sometimes develops pregnancy. Sunburn postinora does not influence effect in any way, and here to go to sun decks in my opinion harmfully all.