PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Mine diagnoz-secondary sterility or barrenness. (an autoimmune thyroiditis dia...

Inna
15.07.2004, 11:24
Hello! Mine diagnoz-secondary sterility or barrenness. (the autoimmune thyroiditis is diagnosed 2 years ago. I accept L-a thyroxine 100 in a dose 1/2 tab./day).

Prolactinum is raised or increased. Since October, 10th with. I accept Parlodelum in a dose 2.5 mg/day. For a month of reception of Parlodelum depression of Prolactinum with 45, 5 (at N 2, 8 - 29, 2) up to 575 (at N 530).
By results of last US on 6 oh day of current m. ts. Thickness endometrija 11 mm. Norcolutum in a dose 10 mg/day with 16 on 25 is appointed or nominated put m. ts.

On 15 yj day of current m. ts. On a background of reception of Parlodelum not plentiful bleeding which 2 days proceeded has begun.

On today's 29 yj put m. ts. (usual duration of my cycle of 23 26 days) the menses has not begun. The test for pregnancy - negative.

Please, comment.
1. In what the reason of an intermenstrual bleeding? Before such with me done not happen or was not possible NEVER!

2. What usual duration of a delay monthly on a background of reception of Norcolutum under the resulted or brought scheme or plan?

3. To the beginning of reception of medicines with me there are appreciable changes: loss of interest to job, extremely a depression, accrueing or increasing feeling of a hopelessness and even tearfulness. These are consequences of reception of medicines? Believe all aforesaid it is absolutely not peculiar to mine natkre.

Thankful in advance for the answer.

Kamenetskij B.A.
15.07.2004, 17:26
" 1. In what the reason of an intermenstrual bleeding? Before such with me done not happen or was not possible NEVER! " Krovjanistye allocation in the middle of a cycle, depression of a level of estrogens right after ovulations as a rule are caused. If it is a unitary episode additional issledvany for exception of an organic pathology to spend it is not required. " 2. What usual duration of a delay monthly on a background of reception of Norcolutum under the resulted or brought scheme or plan? " 3 4 days after a cancelling (max about one week) " 3 are usual. To the beginning of reception of medicines with me there are appreciable changes: loss of interest to job, extremely a depression, accrueing or increasing feeling of a hopelessness and even tearfulness. These are consequences of reception of medicines? " Most likely yes.

Inna
15.07.2004, 23:14
Dear doctor Kamenetsky!
Bolshshoe thanks for a fast reply on my questions from 27.11. Your support very much helps or assists.
In addition to told or said, please comment.

Whether probably in we wash a case change of a dose of accepted preparations or transition to others for decrease described by me in item 3 of by-effects?

In advance I thank for the answer.

Kamenetskij B.A.
17.07.2004, 15:10
L-The thyroxine can cause feeling of trouble, disturbance of a dream. The part of the side effects described by you can be carried to Norcolutum which can be replaced on djufaston (utrozhestan). In occasion of doses L-of a thyroxine it is necessary to receive consultation of the endocrinologist.