PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Help or assist to understand, in my situation, pregnancy very much zhel...

Mariaana
15.07.2004, 10:13
Hello. Help or assist to understand, in my situation, pregnancy very desired. When I have felt what is it not simply delay, and pregnancy has gone to the doctor, the stood pregnancy on term of 8 weeks (absence of palpitation) has been diagnosed US, but by my calculations there was a term of 7 8 weeks of pregnancy. to. I did not have pains, and the toxicosis proceeded the doctor has decided to wait even a week and more for times to pass or take place US. And here that have told or said, that the fetus grows, was KTR-14, became KTR-20, but palpitation have not found. What to me to do or make in this situation? Thanks for early.

Nina
17.07.2004, 14:29
Maryanna, here with you can unless to sympathize. Or there can be somebody good clinic will prompt. Very strange voobshche-that. The essence which grows cannot, to not have heart. Look a way still gde-nibud to be surveyed. Do not hurry with conclusions. Try to obtain all possible or probable data about a status of your baby.