PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me 29 years, now try to become pregnant (...

Asya
16.07.2004, 02:59
Hello, the doctor!
To me 29 years, now try to become pregnant (while vainly). Very much I am afraid for the future kid. Prompt, whether it is necessary for us to pass or take place any inspection if in a sort there were no pathologies with the husband, describe, please, as pass or take place such inspections and where they can be passed or taken place?
Thanks for the answer.

Talanova E.J.
17.07.2004, 13:09
Dear Asya! Genetic consultation and inspection before planned pregnancy and during it or her is a useful thing even if in a family tree it has not noted been cases of a pathology. The order and procedures of inspection are defined or determined internally and individually. If you live in Moscow address in Mediko-a genetic centre of science of Russian Academy of Medical Science - street Moskvoreche, 1 ("Kashirskaja"). Ph. of registry nauchno-polyclinic unit - 324 87 72. If you live not in Moscow it is possible to address in laboratory of genetics at local regional hospital. Health to you and success!