PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, At me diffuzno-a fibrous mastopathy (the reasons are unknown)....

JUlja
17.07.2004, 03:05
Hello,
At me diffuzno-a fibrous mastopathy (the reasons are unknown).
The doctor has advised me to pass with Marvelona on CHarozettu, but from the moment of reception of last tablet Marvelona there has passed or there has taken place week, and in the instruction is told or said, that transition should occur or happen without interruption, next day. Whether it is necessary me to wait month, and then in the first day of a menses to start to accept CHarozettu? And whether it is necessary in general to start to accept it or her if with Marvelonom I did not have problems with a cycle?

Malanova T.B.
17.07.2004, 10:52
The mastopathy is connected with a status giperestrogenii in an organism, CHarozetta some estrogens does not contain (unlike Marvelona. Reception it is possible to begin in lyboj day of a cycle, having convinced for the lack of pregnancy and being protected by 48 hours from the beginning of reception by other methods. If will begin with the first day of a menses, preservation within 2 day is required only.