PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me cold 2 weeks, put ORVI. Pregnancy of 5 weeks. Signs...

Tatyana
16.07.2004, 05:46
At me cold 2 weeks, put ORVI. Pregnancy of 5 weeks. Signs a rhinitis, pershenie in a throat, and now also tussis dry. Has ENT registered to me Lomilanum, sinupred and ambrosan in tablets, and ksilen and Protargolum of a drop of 2 % in a nose. I have asked about safety, to me the doctor have told or said, that all is absolutely safe, now I drink all this, but in loose leaves on all except for Lomilanum is written to not use during pregnancy, and on ambrosane in general is noted, that in 1 trimester to drink it is impossible. Please if it is possible respond more quickly, to me it can to continue be drunk? Why the opinion of the doctor differs from opinion of the manufacturer of a medicine?
Yours faithfully,

Katya
16.07.2004, 21:32
I certainly not the doctor, but wish to advise you. From a throat: rinse more often a sage, on extreme case bioparoks (to summaries it is written, that can be applied at pregnancy) he both from a rhinitis and from a throat. From tussis: milk with honey and butter or oil and mineralkoj (oppositely but helps or assists), is from tussis vegetative pastilki the Doctor mom, there are collectings of grasses from tussis. Tablets in your case are harmful, consult about them better to the gynecologist. By the way we too yours rovestniki. The prompt to you of convalescence.

masha
17.07.2004, 01:20
Tanja, I too not the doctor, but me surprises such set of medicines for treatment ORVI a little. Certainly LORu is more visible, but Ambrosan it is really counter-indicative at pregnancy. If signs of your disease are not strongly started and there is no fever (high rate.), always it is recommended bezmedikamentoznoe treatment: from dry tussis warm milk with borzhomi (on 1 glass one to one) or broth mat-i-stepmothers well helps or assists. Pershenie in a throat - a frequent gargle, besides a sage, soda with solju/romashka/romazulan. A rhinitis - frequent zakapyvanie a saline solution, Pinosol, Protargolum (well dilutes slime and promotes it or her othozhdeniju). I think to you it is necessary to address to another LOR-to the doctor and it is obligatory to specify its or his purposes or appointments at the gynecologist. Success and the prompt convalescence.

Lada
17.07.2004, 09:56
About tussis. It is possible to accept syrup Stoptusin (children's). He is recommended for pregnant women. Besides the elementary tablets from tussis with termopsisom, it is possible also Mucaltinum (he contains a root alteja + soda), but Mucaltinum sometimes adversely influences a stomach. Than weeks recommend to drink it or him no more. So I have cured the terrible tussis. Besides inhalations with kidneys of a pine are good.