PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, good afternoon! I during 3 h years accept "Logest". It is More me...

Face
14.07.2004, 04:17
The doctor, good afternoon!
I during 3 h years accept "Logest". It is More than month back for the first time has forgotten to accept a tablet (has passed or has taken place more than 12 hours stogo time when it needed to be made). e. Next day has accepted at once two. In the instruction has read through, that in current of week after that it is necessary to accept additional measures of protection. But the husband has left for business trip so after that there were no sex contacts during nearby 3 h weeks (last week - monthly, send or have come in time, it's OK). What probability of pregnancy? And more one question: if vse-taki pregnancy has come or stepped during reception OK, whether it is possible to give birth or travail and whether it will affect or have an effect the child? Instructions advise all to sustain as minutes 3 months after reception OK. In advance thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
17.07.2004, 04:17
Hello! Absence of sexual contacts and a normal menses on the termination or ending of packing of a preparation testify that pregnancy has not come or stepped. But if conception has occured or happened, you quite could bear and give birth or take out and give birth to the healthy child, contraceptives are safe for a fetus.