PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist me to understand please that how better to be treated. From uraplazmy...

Anja
15.07.2004, 01:51
Help or Assist me to understand please that how better to be treated. From uraplazmy to me have appointed or nominated viferon (10 days), from a thrush (2 capsules fljukostata + 12 days of a tablet kanizon). Except for that as a result a tank. Crop it is found out Klebsiella ozenae (10* 4) and a tank. Crop wet it is found out E. coli (10* 6) Last 2 infections are sensitive to the same antibiotic: ciprofloxacin. Now I have accepted one capsule fljukostata and I am simultaneously flied or treated viferonom and kanizonom. And here is how to be with an antibiotic I do not know. To accept it or him in general or not? If to accept that simultaneously with all other medicines or after? I Shall be very grateful for a fast reply. Thanks

Malanova T.B.
16.07.2004, 23:51
1. Treatment of a ureaplasma to you is not appointed or nominated absolutely not. 2. With data of crop of urine you should visit at the urologist. 3. Visit at the gynecologist. 4. Treatment in a complex - inadequate.