PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! Soon a year as I have made farmabort (pinkrafton) ju Doctors have told or said...

Gulnaz
12.07.2004, 19:03
The doctor! Soon a year as I have made farmabort (pinkrafton) ju Doctors have told or said, that no by-effects are present, but I cannot become pregnant again. Went on reception to the gynecologist, any patalogy it is not revealed, have told or said, that has still passed or has still taken place not enough time. Whether there are reasons for excitement or it is necessary to wait simply.

Malanova T.B.
15.07.2004, 06:34
On inspection it is necessary to go after a year of a regular sexual life without preservation. As one of the reasons of sterility or barrenness at you can be an obstruction of uterine pipes.

Gulnaz
16.07.2004, 23:03
Hello, thanks for the answer. But there is a passer: t. e. You think, what I can have the obstruction of the uterine pipes which have arisen after farmaborta? Because the first pregnancy at me has come or stepped right after the terminations or discontinuances of preservation. Thankful in advance for the answer.