PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. One and a half year ago has given birth by cesarean to sections (scheduled of...

E-y
15.07.2004, 18:30
Hello. One and a half year ago has given birth by cesarean to sections (scheduled iz-for tazovogo presentations, but did or made when I was already in sorts or labors). One month ago was on survey at the gynecologist, she has told or said, that at me absolutely small erosion shejki, in the rest it's OK. Has appointed or nominated metiluratsilovye suppositories of 10 days, syringing by grasses (a camomile, a sage) - 10 days. Also then I did or made uzi which has shown, that it's OK, the seam has cicatrized a muscular tissue. I on what do not complain. At me to you two questions: 1. Whether correctly to me have appointed or nominated treatment of erosion (by the way, I nurse till now) 2. After sorts or labors at me has appeared a trace. Feature - if during the sexual certificate or act I from above my vagina publishes any champing sounds. Recently I began to go to pool if I shall swim for a while, then I cost or stand some time, I feel, that from a vagina of minutes through 10 water when I leave pool, water, yes in such kol-ve follows from me follows, that all swimming trunks become wet. What is it can be? In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
16.07.2004, 21:47
At you not treatment of erosion, and sanation of a vagina. On the second question of the answer I can not precisely give without survey as you had a cesarean section.