PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To me 27 years, wish to become pregnant. Bakposev has revealed kul...

Anna
15.07.2004, 11:26
Hello, the doctor. To me 27 years, wish to become pregnant. Bakposev has revealed culture of anaerobic flora of the obscure etiology very plentiful, on a background of large mucous includings or incorporations , plus IFA - 1 : 1600 (> 1 : 400) - will sharply put cytomegalovirus IgG. Treatment is appointed or nominated:
proteflazid 1 mes under the scheme or plan,
Mikozhinaks vaginas tab 2 7
Medovir 15 7
Metrogil 100 in in 5
Polybiolinum + Novocainum in 10
Metroadneks in in + AGT 6, 10 14 days of treatment
Altera + and a chlorophyll (it have appeared BADy though the doctor has to face told or said to me, what is it MEDICINES).
From them Mikozhinaks, Polybiolinum, Metroadneks and BADy - buy or purchase there where I shall tell or say .
Descended or Went with these analyses to other doctor, that has found out also a thrush, has appointed or nominated proteflazid 2 to me and the husband, flukonazol 150 1 week 2 ned, betadin suppositories 2 7. Later 2 after treatment to hand over bakposev and if anaeroby will be found out again then we shall treat antibiotics.
I am declined more to 2 mu to a variant of treatment, but before has made 3 times metrogil (I shall pass or I shall take place up to the extremity or end a course, time of the beginning),
Question: 1. Whether such quantity or amount of various preparations, antibiotics at once and what it is possible to manage is justified in the first case.
2. Absence of an ovulation in 4 h cycles successively kak-that is connected with these infections or caused or called by other reasons?

Malanova T.B.
15.07.2004, 20:58
Anna! 1. Such in bakposeve " culture of anaerobic flora of the obscure etiology very plentiful, on a background of large mucous includings or incorporations " - nen can be!!! 2. If the anaerobic flora, the basic variant of treatment - Trichopolum and similar preparations comes to light or is taped. 3. BADy it is not necessary to use in treatment at all, 4. The painted treatment - very plentiful, repeating. 5. Absence of an ovulation is not connected in any way with an infection.

Anna
16.07.2004, 10:28
Thanks for the answer huge! You have only confirmed my doubts about repeating preparations, As if to bakposeva - has copied word for word - so there is written...
Question: whether it is enough 5 ti droppers metrogila for treatment from anaerobov or vse-taki medovir to spend on drink?..

Anna
16.07.2004, 21:26
Thanks for the answer huge! You have only confirmed my doubts about repeating preparations, As if to bakposeva - has copied word for word - so there is written...
Question: whether it is enough 5 ti droppers metrogila for treatment from anaerobov or vse-taki medovir to spend on drink?..