PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind time of day! At my girlfriend (21 year) monthly 2 times in m repeat...

Dmitry
10.07.2004, 00:47
Kind time of day! At my girlfriend (21 year) monthly 2 times a month (almost always) repeat, is irregular (to count or reckon it is impossible). She the virgin, conducts very active way of life. Please, write, what possible or probable reasons of such disturbance of a cycle and as it or him to normalize. The gynecologist has advised nothing to her, having told or said, that the cycle itself will be adjusted after the beginning of a regular sexual life. It would be desirable to learn or find out your point of view. Thanks.

Irtuganov N.S.
11.07.2004, 12:37
Dear Dmitry! At your girlfriend endocrine dysfunction of ovaries which hardly "will recover" independently with the beginning of a sexual life. neeobhodima consultation, inspection and treatment at endokrinologa-the gynecologist. If you live in Moscow and wish to get to me on internal reception inform in the letter a phone number, I shall necessarily call back to you and we shall agree about time of consultation.

Dmitry
13.07.2004, 04:52
Hello, the doctor. Many thanks for the answer.
It is a pity to me, but I and my girlfriend we live in Kiev, therefore we can not consult at you immediately. If it is possible, tell or say, please, what consequences of endocrine dysfunction of ovaries and in general about methods of treatment. I shall be very grateful. I hope, it will help or assist me to advise the girl once again to visit or attend the gynecologist, but already another.

Irtuganov N.S.
13.07.2004, 21:58
Dear Dmitry! It is expedient to start to supervise rectal temperature and to do or make it not less than 3 h cycles

Dmitry
15.07.2004, 11:47
Thanks for the answer, but you already could not explain to me, that such rectal temperature and as it or her supervise. I the lawyer also am far from medicine and understanding all medits. Terms). Once again thanks.

Dmitry
16.07.2004, 21:12
Excuse, has incorrectly formulated a question. Me what result of the control over rectal temperature interests, actually. e., what conclusions can be made depending on fluctuations of this temperature. Thanks.