PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Very much I ask you to answer my question. At me obnaru...

Lena
14.07.2004, 17:58
Hello, the doctor! Very much I ask you to answer my question. In me have found out a mycoplasma, a ureaplasma and gardnerelez. The doctor has appointed or nominated to me: macrofoams on 1. 3. In day, Trichopolum on 1. 3. In day, Nistatinum on 1. 4. In day, immunal on 20. 3. In day, terzhinan 10. - all this in current of 10 days. To my partner the same. At me today last day treatments. But I was at other doctor, and she to me has told or said to add to all to it or this rulid on 150 2. In day + T-activin on 1. p/to - and besides 10 days!!! Same the second course of treatment turns out almost! Tell or say, please, my first treatment enough to cure these infections?

Anastas
15.07.2004, 16:21
Treatment of infections - a thing individual
Wait for analyses after the termination or ending of the first course then it will be clear - whether he has helped or assisted, or it is necessary to pass or take place anew.

Pasenjuk A.M.
16.07.2004, 19:42
It is enough first treatment, the second course is appointed or nominated only after control smears if there is an infection.