PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravsvujte. Prompt please at me has developed such siutatsija: after t...

marusja
15.07.2004, 12:49
Zdravsvujte. Prompt please at me has developed such siutatsija: after has passed or has taken place the sexual certificate or act without any preservation and has ended with an ejaculation, I have accepted postinor. Then I have replaced the partner and was engaged with it or him in on a regular basis sexual life approximately 3 4 times a day was protected by the interrupted sexual certificate or act. Later monthly on 4 5 day monthly we in time have gone or send continued to be engaged in sex. But sledushchaja the menses was late approximately for 7 10 days, but all have gone or send with greater or big allocation of a blood and as a sexual life prodolazhalas. Now I am am disturbed with pains in kidneys, in an abdominal cavity and in breasts and a pain in the field of a uterus during the sexual certificate or act. The temperature 35.9. VYozmozhno I has caught a cold having a rest on the nature in current of 24 days from bad weather. Sometimes happen grey slizjastye allocation. What is it can be?

evromedprestizh
16.07.2004, 13:01
Hand over a smear on flora, and also be surveyed at the therapist (first of all the analysis wet). The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.