PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor I have a suspicion on an endometriosis (most likely...

Ira
14.07.2004, 23:26
Hello, the doctor

I have a suspicion on an endometriosis (most likely chronic, t. To. Neither the heat, nor in a bottom of a stomach or belly is not present strong and frequent pains).

Is only: sometimes arising nojushchie pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly, at the termination or ending of last monthly at me were observed allocation of brown color. And still the interesting moment: very seldom, when the young man masturbiruet me a finger, appear bloody allocation (it is not connected with monthly).

Shortly I am going to on reception to the gynecologist, but very much would like to learn or find out following things somewhat quicker:

1. How I could catch it or this (at me the first and unique sex partner which too up to me did not have sex contacts)?
2. Whether there can be problems with course of pregnancy in the future?
3. If it really endometriosis in the chronic form, whether that probably full treatment.

Yours faithfully, Irina

Pasenjuk A.M.
16.07.2004, 12:35
Under the description at you an endometriosis + probably erosion shejki uteruses, do not catch it or this, it develops itself. There can be difficulties in offensive or approach of pregnancy. The endometriosis has chronic current, but nevertheless we shall cure.