PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The DEAR DOCTOR!!! At me a question, tell or say, why till now not nachinajuts...

DARINA
08.07.2004, 14:58
The DEAR DOCTOR!!! At me a question, tell or say, why till now not nachinajutsja monthly though the stomach or belly hurted or was ill;was sick, breasts have bulked up, delays for 5 days!! With what it is connected??? Respond please! I worry

Malanova T.B.
09.07.2004, 05:04
And pregnancy at you is not present??? Descend or Go on US.

Darina
12.07.2004, 13:10
Dear Malakhov.!! I THINK, that neberemenna, we with my young man are engaged sex without preservation, but he does not finish in me, and at once leaves before terminating... As that it is strange. Can problems with my organism?

Darina
15.07.2004, 09:38
Izvenite for an obtrusiveness, Uvazhakemaja Malakhov., t. To. To me of only 18 years, I still badly know about such question: whether it is possible to become pregnant that my young man has terminated to me in a proctal or an anal campaign, t. e. There was a proctal or an anal sexual certificate or act!!!?? In advance thanks huge for answers

Malanova T.B.
16.07.2004, 10:35
1. Pregnancy can be. 2. No, at a proctal or an anal variant of pregnancy does not happen. It should be known even in 18 years. If you have ripened till a sexual life about contraception should know all.